I guess they are going to track the DOM position rather than the scrolling
offset. This does make sense, and we probably should do this as well.

There are certain details we would need to take care. Not sure whether they
are tracking the position based on the center or the top (or the bottom?).
Also, we may need to trigger scroll event when reflow changes the offset in
that case.

- Xidorn