About:

> Additionally it would be great to see information on handling OOMs (large
> and small) as those are our top crashers, and if anything I think project
> uptime should be focusing on mitigating them. Fixing null derefs for a few
> hundred users is nice, but fixing OOMs for tens of thousands of users is
> even better!

AFAIK FF (try to) makes a mem dump when a OOM is near...

What about "crashing" all tabs (remove them from mem and show a error msg in
them) to crash first tabs with a error msg like "Memory runs out! Firefox had
to remove all tabs from memory to prevent a crash! Please restart Firefox!"
instead of crash FF ???