On Thursday, June 2, 2016 at 9:34:25 AM UTC+12, Jet Villegas wrote:
> On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Tzu-Hao Kuo <t...@mozilla.com> wrote:
>

> > *Link to standard*: No standard. This API was first discussed at Mozlando
> > and has been discussed online here(
> > https://github.com/w3c/mediacapture-worker/issues/33). The discussion has
> > been led to a stream-based design which will probably take a long time so
> > we would like to implement the proposed HTMLMediaElement::seekToNextFrame()
> > first for testing.
> >

>  What's the plan for resolving Streams/MediaStream integration raised on
> the github issue? I read "probably take a long time" to mean we're working
> on it, but is that actually the case? This is a feature we definitely want
> interop on.
>
> --Jet

The plan is to use feedback garnered from people experimenting with the
experimental API in pre-release builds to help guide the design of the larger
streams-based API.

We're not going to ship the API enabled in the current form in Release Firefox.

There are guys in Taipei interested in working on a streams-based API I
believe. So they'll likely be leading the effort. We'll discuss this at
Mozlondon.