Many of the proposed output specifications for this seem quite useful
for the kinds of work we are doing in Servo. While this is aimed at
web developers, it seems very useful for browser vendors to be
measuring things the same way. Having standard ways of doing this
means we'll be able to get more accurate cross browser comparisons.

This seems like something we should support.

jack.