Adding Firefox source directory to Windows Defender's exclusion list is the
very first thing I do after I install the system. I also added the
directory of MozillaBuild to the list, and the C++ compiler (cl.exe) to
exclusion processes list. Not sure to what extend would that affect the
build speed, though.

- Xidorn