On 04/07/2016 22:06, Benoit Girard wrote:
So to emphasize, if you compile a lot and only have one or two machines on your
100mps or 1gbps LAN you'll still see big benefits.

I don't understand how this benefits anyone with just one machine (that's compatible...) - there's no other machines to delegate compile tasks to (or to fetch prebuilt blobs from). Can you clarify? Do you just mean "one extra machine"? Am I misunderstanding how this works?

~ Gijs

On Mon, Jul 4, 2016 at 4:39 PM, Gijs Kruitbosch <gijskruitbo...@gmail.com>