Just landed on the autoland repo and making its way to central shortly is a
transition of the Windows toolchain from Visual Studio 2015 Update 2 /
Windows SDK 10.0.10586.0 to Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 w/ KB3165756
(version 14.0.25425.01) / Windows SDK 10.0.14393.0 (the Windows 10
Anniversary Edition SDK). These are the latest available versions if you
run the Visual Studio installer.

This will ride the trains. Unless we uplift it, Firefox 51 will be the
first version built with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3.

There is a new SSA based optimizer in vs2015u3 (
https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/vcblog/2016/05/04/new-code-optimizer/). Be
on the lookout for changes in performance and stability due to code
generation changes.

File any issues with the toolchain upgrade against bug 1283203.

While I'm here, the behavior of `mach clobber` changed a few weeks back to
not clobber the directory with the Visual Studio project files. That should
hopefully make the Visual Studio project files more useful since they won't
be deleted as frequently. The build system is intelligent enough to not
rewrite the Visual Studio files unless they change. So the Visual Studio
IDE should be relatively stable in the face of version control updates and
rebuilds.