On Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 2:29 AM, <johnarsenal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi I'm someone who is studying the triage process and workflow among OSS,
> Can anyone tell me does the new triage plan discussed here get adopted and
> what is the final version? I would also love to know where and could I
> follow your discussions on policies? I can't find other topics related to
> this thread in google groups.

​Hi John,

Thanks for your patience while I got back to you.

The triage plan we're using is
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Bugmasters/Process/Triage.

The Platform team is also using ​
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform#Bug_Triage to focus on regressions.

Several teams that develop on GitHub are using the P1-P3, P5 scheme in
their repos and using waffle.io to aggregate across projects.

Scoreboards are:

https://emceeaich.github.io/triage-report/ and
https://sql.telemetry.mozilla.org/dashboard/firefox-triage

My current reporting doesn't account for projects that exclusively track
bugs in GitHub issues.

volume list.

-- Emma