Anders,

The first target I'm working on is Desktop, though I've plans in 2017 to
support WebAuthn on Android and iOS [1], too. WebAuthn already has
definitions suitable for Android's Key Attestation [2] and SafetyNet
formats [3], so they'll need implementations that tie into the
dom::WebAuthentication class.

Cheers,
J.C.

[1] https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/CryptoEngineering#Web_Authentication