Oh, do you mean that nobody doesn't have concrete scenarios when developers need to touch CLOBBER?

When not touching CLOBBER causes build failure at autoland, will it be fixed by a follow up landing which touches CLOBBER or backed out and need to reland same patches with touching CLOBBER?

If it's the latter, there should be listed up the scenarios in MDN or somewhere. (Although, even if it's the former, such document must be helpful for anybody work on managing the tree.)