On Wed, Jan 04, 2017 at 01:06:25PM -0500, William Lachance wrote:
* As of today, we have a completely rewritten logviewer which (among
 other things) has vastly improved scrolling behaviour, making it
 much faster to diagnose the cause of a failing job. Many thanks to
 Eli Perelman and Hassan Ali from the Taskcluster team for generalizing
 the Taskcluster logviewer and integrating it into Treeherder. You can
 read more about this new logviewer in Hassan's blog post here:
 https://helfi92.github.io/2017/01/02/treeherder-new-logviewer.html

On behalf of everyone who uses the log viewer regularly, I'd just like to say: Thank you! In just the past few days, this has saved me more time and energy since any infrastructure change since artifact builds and one-click-loaners.

-Kris