El miércoles, 18 de enero de 2017, 16:45:22 (UTC-3), Botond Ballo escribió:
> > glitches if you scroll too fast (using vertical scroll bar) remains try
> > http://www.diariouno.com.ar/ and scroll fast texts/news start to blink or
> > dissapear. Thanks!
>
> This is a known issue, bug 1251617. Quoting from a recent post to
> dev-platform about this [1]:
>
> "This is hard to fix, and can be thought of as a conscious tradeoff:
> we're deliberately allowing you to drag faster than we can paint the
> content you're moving over."
>
> Given that this is a tradeoff, I think we question we need to answer
> is this: is scrollbar dragging being more responsive valuable enough
> that it's worth seeing some checkerboarding (blank regions of content)
> as you're doing it? If you have an opinion on this, please mention it
> in the bug (or here).
>
> Thanks,
> Botond
>
> [1]
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.platform/_65Nu8PphT4/8bdobqxjEAAJ

Hi botond i was testing a little with 53.0a1 (2017-01-23) (32-bit)... I found
that the bug i told you before get worse when the web page has a fixed
background image...it seems that FF is trying to calcute or paint the fixed
background when its not needed.

A few days ago i was comparing scrolling on M.S. Edge and FF and i realize that
if the web page has no fixed background image both perform exactly, with an
acceptable delay on painting, but if the web page has a fixed background image,
firefox shows glitches on that background image that Edge doesn't.

Example: http://www.localstrike.net/foros/  ... try to scroll fast and later
use firefox's dev tools to remove the fixed attribute from the background image
it works good exactly like M.S. Edge.

Thanks and sorry for my crappy english