> DevTools bug: It's not yet clear to me whether specific DevTools work will
> be needed.

I don't think we need anything now, the property should work in the
inspector's Rules panel just like other properties.
Although we might want to keep that in mind for a future version of our
Fonts panel. We have plans to make it be a lot more useful to people. There
are many text and font related CSS features, and this panel could help
surface some of them, and help with user adoption.

Patrick