Hot on the heels of Quantum Render, we now have linux64-stylo jobs running
on mozilla-central. There are a few remaining issues to sort out, but we
hope to have all the visible jobs greened up within the few days. Please
reach out to me directly with any questions or concerns.

Because the style system is tightly-coupled with DOM and layout, we are
tracking the Servo project in real time. Whenever a push lands in the Servo
repository, our infrastructure automatically synthesizes a corresponding
commit to m-c's servo/ directory and pushes it to integration/autoland.
Please take a moment to appreciate how cool this is - our automation has
come a long way.

There are two important pieces of our integration story that we still lack:
(1) Running Firefox CI on Servo commits.
(2) Landing atomic changesets that span both repositories (the servo/
directory is currently read-only except for the push bot).

Until those two things happen, occasional bustage from the automatic servo
updates will be unavoidable, but we hope to keep it to a minimum. If we
keep an eye on the tree and jump on things promptly, I'm hopefully that we
can contain it to a cycle or two on autoland, and avoid having it ever
reach mozilla-central and mozilla-inbound.

Since the jobs may bust, they are Tier-2. That said, please avoid adding
any new failures to green stylo jobs on mozilla-inbound and elsewhere. Our
schedule is tight, and I'd like to minimize the time we spend firefighting.

Running automation on mozilla-central is shaping up to be a game-changer
for our productivity. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

bholley