I was just thinking about this as I probably wouldn't use the standard
doxygen output much, but can definitely see the usefulness when integrated
into our code indexers which I use quite often. Most useful to me would be:

   - @param doc when hovering over a param (in function, or when calling a
   function)
      - bonus points for annotating the type
      - @class doc when hovering over a class (fallback to base class would
   be nice)
   - @method doc when hovering over a function definition or call

Integrating IDL docs would be nice as well.

-e