Thank for pointing that out.  In some cases we have fixed tests that are
just timing out, in a few cases we disable because the test typically runs
much faster (i.e. <15 seconds) and is hanging/timing out.  In other cases
extending the timeout doesn't help (i.e. a hang/timeout).

Please feel free to comment on any of the disabled bugs, I am happy to take
another look!