Over time, I have encountered a number of (what I assume are) Firefox bugs that:

  - Reproduce in my default profile, even in Safe Mode
  - Do not reproduce in a clean profile

Since they do not reproduce in a clean profile, I have not been able
to turn these into actionable bug reports.

Since they do reproduce in Safe Mode, I assume they are not addon-related.

Does anyone have suggestions for how to try to turn bugs like these
into actionable bug reports? When my regular profile is in Safe Mode,
what differences remain between it and a clean profile, that could
explain differences in behaviour?

Thanks,
Botond