Hi all,

I'm trying to configure my new windows build machine and noticed that
builds were still somewhat slow.  I did:

1) Put it in high performance power profile
2) Made sure my mozilla-central dir was not being indexed for search
3) Excluded my mozilla-central directory from windows defender

Watching the task monitor during a build, though, I still saw MsMpEng.exe
(antivirus) running during the build.

I ended up added some very broad exclusions to get this down close to
zero.  I am now excluding:

  - mozilla-central checkout
  - mozilla-build install dir
  - visual studio install dir
  - /users/bkelly/appdada/local/temp
  - /users/bkelly (because temp dir was not enough)

I'd like to narrow this down a bit.  Does anyone have a better list of
things to exclude from virus scanning for our build process?

Thanks.

Ben