I wanted to give an update on our work for reducing intermittents.  Last month
when we posted there was a lot of discussion and concerns around disabling
tests, likewise some of the terminology and process.

I have outlined many pieces of data about the progress and rates of bugs and
disabling tests in my blog post earlier today:
https://elvis314.wordpress.com/2017/04/11/project-stockwell-reduce-intermittents-april-2017/

Given the push for disabling more tests, we ended up disabling 30 tests, but
fixing >70- so a much higher percentage of tests are being fixed than previous
months!

Overall, the Orange Factor is hanging out around 10.0, but we are adding a lot
of new tests and test jobs- so this is great news.  While we would have like to
end Q1 with something closer to 8.0, we remain optimistic that we can still
make a great difference going forward and continue to drive this down.  Our
focus will be on proving our process, and working towards shifting this to be
easier to self manage for dev teams and other sheriffs.

Thanks for fixing so many intermittent failures!