On Wednesday 2017-07-05 11:02 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> On Friday 2017-05-12 15:58 -0700, L. David Baron wrote:
> > The W3C gave advance notice that 2 new charters are under
> > development:
> >
> >   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017May/0006.html
> >   (which contains brief descriptions of what has changed)
> >
> >   Web Platform Working Group
> >   http://w3c.github.io/charter-html/webplat-wg.html
> >   https://github.com/w3c/charter-html/
> >
> >   Service Workers Working Group
> >   http://w3c.github.io/charter-drafts/sw-charter.html
> >   https://github.com/w3c/charter-drafts/
> >
> > Comments on these charters can be made in their respective github
> > repositories, or, if necessary, I can make comments that should be
> > made as statements "from Mozilla" on the Advisory Committee mailing
> > list.
>
> I realize I didn't repost when the official review started, but
> these charters are under a formal review whose deadline is today, as
> sent out in
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Jun/0002.html
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2017Jun/0003.html

Also, for what it's worth, given offline feedback, I plan to support
the Service Workers WG charter.  Apparently much of the discussion
about service workers happens in WHATWG forums, but it still seems
valuable to have the work happening in W3C, and it seems to be
functioning reasonably.

-David

--
๐„ž   L. David Baron                         http://dbaron.org/   ๐„‚