On 7/13/17 9:04 PM, Mark Côté wrote:
It is also what newer systems
do today (e.g. GitHub and the full Phabricator suite)

I should note that with GitHub what this means is that you get discussion on the PR that should have gone in the issue, with the result that people following the issue don't see half the relevant discussion. In particular, it's common to go off from "reviewing this line of code" to "raising questions about what the desired behavior is", which is squarely back in issue-land, not code-review land.

Unfortunately, I don't know how to solve that problem without designating a "central point where all discussion happens" and ensuring that anything outside it is mirrored there...

-Boris