Manish <mailto:manishjhanwa...@gmail.com>
2017 August 21 at 23:53
from where can I find the latest firefox SDK version for all the platforms eg: windows, linux and mac. Second can the directory structure remains the same as earlier like for xulrunner.
There isn't a Firefox SDK, as Mozilla decided to stop supporting the embedding use cases that were previously supported by XULRunner.

However, Firefox continues to ship a "private XULRunner" that other applications can access via its --app command-line flag, which means that you can run a XUL application on a system with Firefox via /path/to/firefox --app /path/to/application.ini.

That also means that you could technically repurpose a Firefox distribution to serve as your application's distribution by replacing its application.ini and other application/branding files with your application's files. The experimental qbrt project <https://github.com/mozilla/qbrt> does this.

Note that these approaches aren't officially supported. However, the --app flag has been present in Firefox for a long time, and I'm not aware of any plans to remove it.

-myk