On 28/08/2017 09:28, Erxin Shang wrote:
> I'm trying to build a release version Firefox. But after the build there
> seems still a little bit different compare to the official build. Such as the
> official build doesn't contain the folder chrome/, components/, gmp-fake/ etc
> in the root of Firefox folder.

A release version will have the MOZILLA_OFFICIAL variable set (i.e. add
"mk_add_options MOZILLA_OFFICIAL=1" to your .mozconfig file). As the
name implies however such a build cannot be redistributed as is, just so
that you know.

> My question is how to configure the options to build a version just like the
> official Firefox but it's a nightly build? Where can I find the build
> options, such as release/developer edition, which are used by Mozilla?
You will find the release mozconfig files under browser/config/mozconfigs

 Gabriele