Only negative reactions to `else for` so far, and it's only used a couple of
times in our code:
http://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/search?q=else%5B+%5D%2B(do%7Cfor%7Cswitch%7Cwhile)%5B+%5D&case=true&regexp=true&path=*.cpp

So I'll add a clarification in the coding style page, that `else` should only
be followed by `{` or `if`.