Andrew Swan noticed that whiteboard tag was showing up on bugs not filed by
the intermittent-test-failure bot (thanks!)

Here's the queries restricted to just bot filed bugs:

https://mzl.la/2eMnMRz (add ons)
https://mzl.la/2eMaPqQ (all core/ffx/toolkit)

This begs the question, why was that whiteboard tag being used that way?