On 09/07/2017 04:01 PM, Andrew McCreight wrote:
> I don't know if it rises to the level of something that should be in the
> style guide, but I find the names very useful as a form of lightweight
> documentation. Sure, if you are naming your Foo arguments aFoo the names
> aren't useful, but for many widely used types like JSObject* and bool
> knowing whether the argument is the global or something else is very useful.

Sure, wasn't intending to suggest that we should say "no named arguments
in declarations".

This is very context dependent, I'd never omit a name in a function that
takes (Element& aParent, Element& aChild), but it seems reasonable to
omit it in the case where there's no better name, like (InsertionKind
aInsertionKind) or (Element& aElement).

My question is mostly if this is something people find acceptable.

 -- Emilio