There are also some details about MozReview with git-cinnabar at:

http://mozilla-version-control-tools.readthedocs.io/en/latest/mozreview/install-git.html

though it doesn't seem to appear in the contents sidebar on the left, so it
would be nice to make it more discoverable. (Though I suppose Phabricator
will be the tool we use soonish...)

- Ryan