I've spoken to some of you about this, but at this point need a larger audience to make sure we're covering all the bases.

Do we have code in Firefox that would cause us to create a new content process, after we've entered shutdown?

I understand the possibility of user action that would create a new content process followed quickly by one that would cause shutdown, and the timing making it so that the new content process initialization can then happen out of order, but I'm more asking about the explicit scenario.

Thanks!

--
- Milan (mi...@mozilla.com)