FWIW, WebRender becomes unusable opt-level=1. It also looks like style
performance takes quite a hit as well which means that our default
developer builds become unusable for performance work. I worry that
people will forget this and end up rediscovering only when they look
at profiles (as mstange just did). What's the use case for a
--enable-optimize, opt-level=1 build?

-Jeff