This is excellent news.

Relatedly, I want to particularly say that I think moz.build files are
great. The syntax and semantics are very clear. They're easy to modify.
They handle both simple cases and complex cases well. They pretty much
never get in the way, which is exactly what a developer wants from a build
system. The contrast with Makefiles is... significant.

Nick