Hi Matt,

  We just re-run the Hasal against the latest nightly with
layout.display-list.retain=true,

  and you can see the detail report as below:

https://gist.github.com/ShakoHo/f9a654e327ee9dfa499584a8eeb27b7a

   - 60% of test cases(12/20) indicate AIL time improved on this testing
   target build
   - The test cases listed below show significant improvement ail time
   -
      - test_firefox_amazon_ail_hover_related_product_thumbnail
   -
      - test_firefox_facebook_ail_click_open_chat_tab
   -
      - test_firefox_gmail_ail_open_mail

Feel free to ask if there is any question
Regards,
Shako

--
Senior Software Engineer,