On 12/01/2018 22:12, Gijs Kruitbosch wrote:
As Kris already pointed out in his footnote, the most likely group of people to have enabled this (given 0 public reports on breakage so far, as far as I'm aware) are people on ESR or otherwise in enterprise environments, and our collection rates on telemetry in enterprise environments are unknown, but guaranteed to be low.

Addendum that should have followed this note: instead, the intent to ship was cross-posted to the enterprise list. I'm hoping people there will be more helpful in pointing out remaining consumers esp. in enterprise, than telemetry would be.

~ Gijs