I talked to   Jan de Mooij and it's feasible to add a pref for this,
so we are definitely going to do this.

Array.prototype.values has always been enabled on Nightly. Based on
where the breakage occurred, internal company webpages, I would not
expect EARLY_BETA_OR_EARLIER to shake out any additional problems.