On 02/07/2018 06:04 PM, Henri Sivonen wrote:
> mach bootstrap doesn't appear to download a bindgen-compatible clang
> on an ARMv7 GNU/Linux host.
>
> mach build then complains about not being able to generate the stylo bindings.
>
> As I understand it, --disable-stylo-build-bindgen should be OK if one
> isn't modifying stylo, but building with that flag fails:

It fails because the position of those flags is different depending on
the architecture:

https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/rev/84cea84b12145d752e50ddca6be5462c38510e35/dom/base/nsWrapperCache.h#31

So it's not the bindings what are failing. If your purpose is building
(not running), you can probably just tweak the wrapper.rs file to remove
the conditional #[cfg]s:

https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/rev/84cea84b12145d752e50ddca6be5462c38510e35/servo/components/style/gecko/wrapper.rs#190

Hope it helps,

 -- Emilio