Yeah, there's a team working on this stuff (and they/we have been in
touch with the Chrome people for a long time) and this is not a call we
should make on a mailing list. There's a valid concern around warning
fatigue (plastering so many sites with "Insecure" that users easily
dismiss it) and we made those prefs to be able to run user studies on it.

I believe the original question was whether there are any blockers to
shipping this in Firefox right now. Technically? No. We should still
give product the chance to take a good look at the potential impact and
how it works in our design concept and not make this a race to the moon.

Thanks

Johann