Bug 1406536 has the context.

I should note that we now have shiny new components for aspects of the
build workflow including bootstrapping, linting, static analysis, generated
documentation, and CI task configuration. I encourage people to look at
those components at
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Firefox%20Build%20System
- and possibly even follow components that are relevant to your interests.
The new components are still low volume, unlike the main "General"
component.