On 5/2/18 5:21 AM, Karl Tomlinson wrote:
[[AudioNode Lifetime]] https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1471

I've read through that thread, but I'm still a little unclear on where thing stand. With the latest proposal, can there be observable situations where the output sound depends on GC timing?

If so, that doesn't sound acceptable. It also sounds to me like Alex Russell in https://github.com/WebAudio/web-audio-api/issues/1471#issuecomment-362604396 didn't believe there was an observable sound difference possible. If one is possible, we should communicate this to him very clearly....

-Boris