Il giorno giovedì 5 luglio 2018 19:21:51 UTC+2, Jean-Yves Avenard ha scritto:
> Hi
>

> On 05/07/2018 10:16, amantell...@gmail.com wrote:
> > I want to open a file inside webrtc core part.
> >

> If you could extend the reasons on the why it would allow us to help you.
>
> What is your ultimate objective? why do you think you need to open a
> file inside webrtc core?
>
> Is it because you want to record the streams being sent?
> You want to record some diagnostics?
>
> Do you want to patch gecko/webrtc directly? Or want to write an extension?
>
> With the informations you've provided it's not possible to detail an
> alternative..
>
> But as Ekr mentioned, you can't do what you describe, and in the future
> it will be even less possible (should webrtc runs in its own
> sandbox/process)

Hi,
We are modifying the webrtc library to use another transport protocol (based on
ICN).
The problem is that in this preliminary phase we have configure the socket
using static parameters inside a file.
The new socket is implemented in a library that communicates via TCP with an
external daemon.
I want to use IPC, but I don’t have examples about this approach.

Thanks for your help

Angelo