We aren't planning on archiving those to S3 buckets; that would add more
complexity, since we can't just scrape Review Board for them, and from what
we can tell not too many patches have unpublished historical context.

That said, and I forgot to mention this in my announcement, we'll be
putting a bundle of the review repo up on S3 as well for anyone who wants
to dig deeper.

Mark