Hi all,

I sent the result of some investigation to webkit-dev [1] today and
thought you might be interested to take a look the equivalent list for
Firefox.

https://gist.github.com/foolip/a77c88e62aa3cfc461c2879f3e5d4855 is a
list of tests that fail in Firefox Nightly, but pass in stable
versions of Chrome, Edge and Safari. Although not all of them will be
high-value and really impact web developers, these are probably more
valuable to fix than a random WPT failure. Triage and prioritization
required, of course.

Skimming the list, I'd guess that css-flexbox, css-grid, fetch and
streams might be the most worth digging into.
cors-cookies-redirect.any.html, for example, seems like something that
could matter in the real world.

Making this part of the wpt.fyi UI is a current priority [2] but I
thought this one-off analysis might still be useful to y'all.

[1] https://lists.webkit.org/pipermail/webkit-dev/2018-October/030209.html
[2] https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt.fyi/issues/201