Hello all,

I’m coming back with a followup email since I don’t think that in the previous
email we mentioned what is the minimum version that should be used for rebasing.

o  changeset:   501271:bf92aff5b93d
|  tag:         tip
|  fxtree:      central
|  user:        Andi-Bogdan Postelnicu <bposteln...@mozilla.com>
|  date:        Fri Nov 30 14:04:46 2018 +0200
|  summary:     Bug 1511285 - Make 'mach clang-format' more efficient when
outputting to stdout. r=ehsan, a=aryx

o  changeset:   501270:3acb179a1759
|  user:        Ehsan Akhgari <eh...@mozilla.com>
|  date:        Fri Nov 30 06:32:29 2018 -0500
|  summary:     Bug 1511319 - Ensure that tools/clang-tidy/test doesn't get
reformatted using clang-format; r=sylvestre a=Aryx

o  changeset:   501269:4a8721265f7e

@  changeset:   501268:6f3709b38781
|  user:        Sylvestre Ledru <sle...@mozilla.com>
|  date:        Fri Nov 30 11:46:48 2018 +0100
|  summary:     Bug 1511181 - Reformat everything to the Google coding style
r=ehsan a=clang-format

o  changeset:   501267:2ac59ec6f8de
|  user:        Sylvestre Ledru <sle...@mozilla.com>
|  date:        Fri Nov 30 10:46:09 2018 +0100
|  summary:     Added tag PRE_TREEWIDE_CLANG_FORMAT for changeset 58a0412e1557

We have the above ‘hg log -G’, where we can see that the change-set that
doesn’t have the format is `2ac59ec6f8de` and the one that introduces the tree
formatting ‘6f3709b38781’, but after that change-set we did a couple of more
fixes in order to resolve the fallout of the format.
In conclusion in order to be able to rebase without any issues please use any
change-set greater than ‘bf92aff5b93d’.

Many thanks,
Andi