On 1/2/19 5:18 PM, James Graham wrote:
On 23/12/2018 10:59, Emilio Cobos Álvarez wrote:
web-platform-tests: Minimal parsing tests are being added to:

   https://wpt.fyi/results/css/mediaqueries/test_media_queries.html

Unfortunately WPT has no way to test print preview or pagination right now so the rest of reftests are Gecko-only.

Mind filing an issue on the wpt repo about the inability to test these features? It seems like something we could at least investigate, although I don't think there's currently any cross-browser API (including via e.g. WebDriver) for getting paginated layout.

I think this is covered already by:

  https://github.com/web-platform-tests/wpt/issues/7760

We have reftest-paged for this and also a programatic (yet not ideal) way to test print preview:

https://searchfox.org/mozilla-central/rev/0ee0b63732d35d16ba22d5a1120622e2e8d58c29/layout/base/tests/chrome/printpreview_helper.xul#26

 -- Emilio