Of course, sorry for the weird formatting... Here is the right version:

Hi everyone,
We have recently implemented a solution to integrate code coverage
results into Phabricator.

Coverage information is uploaded either automatically for revisions
after they are landed in mozilla-central (for example for release
managers when looking at uplift requests), or on-demand for in-progress
revisions.

For revisions under review, in order to upload coverage you just need to
trigger a try push containing code coverage builds and tests, e.g. by using:
$ mach try fuzzy --full
and selecting the relevant ccov builds and test suites. In the future,
we will also likely automatically trigger coverage try builds for
revisions we deem to be risky, alongside the on-demand option.

For example you can see my try
build at
https://treeherder.mozilla.org/#/jobs?repo=try&revision=38213b49dc00cd108dfa9a246045ed677c34de91
which produced the coverage information for my revision at
https://phabricator.services.mozilla.com/D14758.

Once the try build and linked tests finish, the coverage artifacts get
parsed and uploaded to the Phabricator revisions corresponding to the
commits in the try push. The analysis works on *all* commits in the try
push that are linked to Phabricator revisions. Stacks of revisions are
supported as well.

The coverage information is shown on Phabricator both at a high-level
view, in the "Revision Contents" section, and at a detailed view in the
"Diff" section.

The "Revision Contents" section contains a list of the files modified by
the revision, showing both the coverage percentage of the whole file and
the coverage percentage of touched lines.

The "Diff" section instead shows the coverage line per line, coloring
the bar on the right-hand side. Orange corresponds to "uncovered lines",
light blue corresponds to "non-executable lines" (e.g. a comment, a
definition, and so on), dark blue corresponds to "covered lines".
When hovering the bar, the corresponding line is highlighted in the same color.

You can find an alternative version of this email with fancy screenshots
at https://marco-c.github.io/2019/01/21/code-coverage-phabricator.html
or
https://release.mozilla.org/tooling/codecoverage/2019/01/20/code-coverage-on-phabricator.html.

Thanks,