On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 10:35 AM devsnek <fluffyrobotche...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> If this is how you feel, encourage Google to fix the problem. This isn't
> Firefox's fault, Firefox is doing the right thing by supporting
> standardized APIs instead of "whatever Google uses". It's incredibly
> frustrating and demoralizing to see web standards being undermined in this
> way.

Mozilla people know this and I'm sure they've made every effort to
"encourage" Google. It's up to you, and whoever else you can organize, to
exert whatever additional pressure you can on Google (on this and similar
issues).

Rob
--
Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy ot
mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil eht. Efil