The W3C is proposing a charter for:

  Web Applications (WebApps) Working Group
  https://www.w3.org/2019/03/webapps-charter.html
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-new-work/2019Mar/0000.html

Mozilla has the opportunity to send comments or objections through
Friday, April 5.

Please reply to this thread if you think there's something we should
say as part of this charter review, or if you think we should
support or oppose it.  Given our involvement, we should probably
have some comment, even if it's simply in support (which is what I
intend to do unless anything further comes up).

This charter replaces *most* of what was covered in the Web Platform
working group, whose current charter is at
https://www.w3.org/2017/08/webplatform-charter.html , but not the
parts that are related to forks/copies of WHATWG specifications.

-David

             Before I built a wall I'd ask to know
             What I was walling in or walling out,
             And to whom I was like to give offense.