On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 7:45 AM Boris Zbarsky <bzbar...@mit.edu> wrote:

> On 4/11/19 3:07 AM, Haik Aftandilian wrote:
> > With notarization, Nightly channel builds will not be debuggable unless
> the
> > system is booted with system integrity protection (SIP)[1] disabled.
>
> Do you know whether sampling via Activity Monitor's "Sample Process"
> option or via Instruments will still work?

Yes. In my testing the sampling options in Activity Monitor continue to
work and I've done some limited testing with Instruments which seemed to
work. I would expect this to be a requirement and to still be supported,
but I'll ask if our Apple contact can confirm this.

And I can send you a notarized Nightly build if you'd like to test a
particular sampling/instrumentation.

Thanks,
Haik