In short, no. I believe not implementing the facet algorithm is a feature.
I recommend migrating to Web Authentication as soon as practical.

I will also point to a post on blink-dev from Adam Langely calling for
websites targeting Chrome to migrate to WebAuthn:
https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/Blink-dev/SdceviqfKJo/zIMMWWoLBgAJ

J.C.