Hi all,

In consultation with others I have made some adjustments to
https://wiki.mozilla.org/ExposureGuidelines.

“Intent to implement” has been renamed to “Intent to prototype” to signify
more clearly that the change does not affect the shipping product and has
no direct relation to standardization processes (though continues to be an
important input for them).

“Intent to ship” encompasses “Intent to implement and ship”. Include the
fields from “Intent to prototype” if the change does not warrant going
through two stages.

“Intent to unship” remains as-is.

(Despite some recent emails, “Intent to experiment” is not part of the
process. Fortunately “Intent to prototype” works well for them.)

I also took this opportunity to revise the page so that it now leads with
the more significant information. Please do feel free to edit this further
or message me suggestions.

Kind regards,

Anne