The first part of this change has been made in Bugzilla.

The Major and Trivial severity levels have been disabled for filing and
editing bugs.

Soon we will remap existing Major bugs to Critical, and Trivial bugs to
Minor.

If, for any reason, you need to see which bugs have the old value, you can
search for the disabled values in Advanced Search, view values of severity
which were changed using the History view of a bug, or request `history` as
one of the returned fields in the Bugzilla API.

Thank you,

Emma