I have started to learn about IPDL and am reading IPDL Tutorial
(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/IPDL/Tutorial). It looks like
the document is old and needs some edits, but this is an area I'm still
learning so I want to make sure:

1. Nearly all of the examples lack explicit modifier before message names.
AFAIK messages are required to have `async` or `sync` before them since Bug
1240871, am I right?

2. The document says `rpc` shouldn't be used for general purpose but still the
example in "Subprotocols and Protocol Management" section uses it for no
explicit reason. I think it should use async instead as suggested, what do you
think?

3. `rpc` is mainly for NPAPI per the document, but NPAPI is dead. Why do we
still need it?

Not sure this is the right place to discuss about documentations, if I posted
to a wrong one please inform me.